Online shopping from popular websites has become every household thing. Shopclues in one such name that encounters thousands of new shoppers added up, every second, to their online shoppers’ list. It is observed that most of the new buyers are unaware of gift certificates or CluseBucks and how they are used. Our today’s article is to make the process easier for them to understand.
What is CluesBucks?
CluesBucks is the amount that you get as Cashback from Shopclues every time you place a prepaid order. The amount (2% of purchase price) is credited to your account and you can redeem the amount for your next purchase. 1 CluesBucks equals to Re.1. You can check for your CluesBucks in “My Clues Bucks” section in your Account.
What is Shopclues online Gift Certificate?
Shopclues Gift Certificate is an easy way to present a gift to your family and friends. Using this certificate they can buy anything of their choice from Shopclues. You can buy a gift certificate of any denomination (multiply of Rs. 100) and send them via email or courier. These gift certificates can also be availed along with discount coupons. These Gift certificates contains an unique code which is easy to redeem, all it needs is to apply the gift certificate code during the checkout process for prepaid orders.
How to use Shopclues Cluesbucks and Gift Certificates?
- Login or Register at Shopclues.com
- Select & Add Product to your cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Select/Update shipping details
- On the next page, you will find 3 boxes in bottom left side
- First box is for Coupon Code, second for Gift Certificate and third for CluesBucks
- First apply Coupon Code (if any)
- For Gift certificate, enter your gift certificate number and click ‘Apply’
- For Cluesbucks, enter how many CluesBucks you want to redeem and click ‘Apply’
- Now, Click ‘Continue’ to proceed with the Order.
Shop at Shopclues via Sitaphal.com and get up to 8.5% extra Cashback on all your shopping. For More Check out Shopclues Cashback Offers.