Indian Government has made it mandatory for consumers to connect the Aadhar Card Number with LPG connection in order to receive the subsidy offered. If you are looking for how to do this, you have landed in the right space where you can find the comprehensive information on how to link Aadhaar to Gas Connection for Indane, HP, Bharat, ONGC, HPCL, GAIL, etc., and also other related details.
To begin with, you must have a bank account linked with your LPG connection where you can receive the fund. Once this is complete, you can go ahead to link your Aadhaar Card with your gas consumer number.
You can link your Aadhar Card to LPG connection through the Distributer, Online, Call Centre, Post, SMS, and Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS). Below we have included the step-by-step detail you need to follow to successfully complete the process.
- Get the subsidy forms from the official websites of LPG connection (Indane, HP, Bharat, ONGC, etc.).
- Visit your LPG distributor to submit the duly filled form.
To get your Aadhaar card linked with LPG connection, dial the Call Center number, 18000-2333-555. You will be guided with a set of instruction, just follow them.
You can link your Aadhaar Card with Gas connection through post as well. For this, you need to download the required Form from http://petroleum.nic.in/dbt/forms.html or the official website of LPG Company. Send the duly filled form along with the required documents enclosure to the respective company address.
Every LPG Company has their IVRS or Interactive Voice Response System help customer link their Aadhaar card with their consumer number. There is a distinct number for each district. Call on the number meant for your district follow the instructions and complete the process.
Find the IVRS number for your District:
- Indane: http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php
- Bharat Gas: www.ebharatgas.com/pages/Customer_Care/CC_IVRSInfo.html
- Hindustan Petroleum (HP): www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpanytime
To link your Aadhaar Cards to LPG connection, first you need to register your mobile number with your distributer then send an SMS from it.
Link Aadhaar to Gas Connection Online
Aadhaar card linking can also be done online. Follow the below steps to complete the process.
- Visit the https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/ for seeding Aadhar Card with LPG connection.
- Enter the required information.
- Choose the Benefit Type as “LPG”
- Mention the Scheme Name
- Choose the Distributor’s name
- Enter your LPG consumer number.
- Click “Submit” button to send the request.
- You will receive an OTP, enter it to verify and complete the process.
- Once this gets successfully registered, you will receive success message on your email & mobile.